Providence Landing Park
At this time, the park is open to public. We highly encourage all to be sanitary (ie. keep hand sanitizer, stay home if showing flu-like symptoms) and observe social distancing guidelines:
- keep your face masks with you.
- no-one comes within 6-feet of others from another household.
- no large groups or events allowed.
Community mission and vision
The Park at Providence Landing is a regional recreational facility that is operated and maintained by Providence Landing Park Association a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. The Park accommodates an array of sports for a multigenerational user base. The facilities were designed and built by Capital Pacific Homes to house mixed recreational use in each venue allowing a variety of activities for the community to utilize. Children to seniors can utilize the Park at Providence Landing for their active recreational needs.
Enjoy our Park
- 12 acre park both active and passive recreation
- 2 tennis courts
- Fully outfitted concession building
- Storage/maintenance shed
- Park Office
- 3 multi sports fields with baseball/softball infields
- Group Picnic/BBQ area
- Multi-use hard surface area
- Parking lot 115 cars
- Undeveloped open space
- Trail/walkway system
Reservations will be required for use of the concession building, fields and Picnic/BBQ area by all Group Users, Leagues, teams, after school athletic programs, events, or Individuals wishing to book usage in advance.